Communicating with the Dead
An intensive, interactive, full-day, deep dive online workshop
with Billie Dean
Communicate with Those Who Have Passed
Join me for a special training dedicated to communicating with those on the other side.
* Animals and Humans *
Saturday, May 28, 2022, 10:00 am to 4:00 pm (Sydney time)
Join world-renowned innate interspecies telepath Billie Dean in a special, one-off workshop communing with those in the spirit world.
Learn to receive messages, help the earthbound, manage the process of transition with grace, and deal with grief.
What is remembered, lives. Let me help you contact your loved ones.
Do you miss your departed loved ones?
Would you like an opportunity to connect with them one more time?
Do you want to learn to communicate with people and animals on the Other Side?
In this intensive and interactive full-day training, you will learn rituals and processes to help you both communicate and honour your ancestors, loved ones, and beloved animal companions who have passed.. You’ll have the chance to offer healing, receive messages, help those who are earthbound, understand the transition process, learn how to prepare the dying for an easier transition, and help yourself and others with grief.
You’ll alo be introduced to Billie’s spiritual insights into dying and death for a greater awareness of this important transition for both souls departing and for the planet in general.
This is a rare opportunity to take this class with Billie.
She hasn’t taught this material in more than three years. It’s not a class Billie teaches often.
Please take advantage of this chance to join her and gain these skills and insights.
The Class Will Include…
- Shamanic tools, techniques, and tips for helping to make the dying process heartfelt, rewarding, peaceful, and spiritual.
- Rituals for spiritual protection.
- Communicating with loved ones in spririt, both animals and people.
- Learning Billie’s family Samhain ritual.
- A releasing process for animals and people who are earthbound.
- Tools for dealing with grief.
- Intensive learning, with Billie teaching live. She always has so much to share, and this will be no different.
- Plenty of time for questions and answers.
After This Intensive, You’ll Be Able To…
- Conduct your own Samhain ritual to safely and effectively open up to ancestors on the other side.
- Help animals and beloved humans make peaceful, natural transitions.
- Take the next steps in your journey of telepathy.
- Put yourself into a receptive state for getting messages from the other side.
- Understand more clearly what your animal needs at the time of their passing, and be able to act on that knowing.
Where: Online. We’ll give you a Zoom link, and there will be a recording.
When: Saturday, May 28, 2021, 10:00 am to 4:00 pm (Sydney time). The session will be recorded if you can’t be there live. Click here to go to a time zone converter where you can figure out what time that is for you. If your timezone is not already there, just click the big blue Add Another City or Time Zone button.)
Cost: Early-bird pricing: $225 until 11:00 pm (Sydney time), Sunday May 22nd.
$325 after that.
Note: if you need a payment plan, we’re open to that. We’d rather people did the workshop than not. Use the Contact page to get in touch, and we’ll see what we can work out. Payment plan not available for early-bird pricing.
What to bring:
- Photographs of beloveds you may want to communicate with, or who may need release.
- Lunch (vegan only, please) for you and the dead who choose to come sit at your table.
- Tissues — there are often tears with emotional release (but they are good tears).
- A jumper, blanket or shawl. When the dead visit, it can get cold.
- A notebook and pen for messages.
- A candle you can safely light and have burning while we’re together.
More about this unique workshop and about your teacher, Billie Dean
My name is Billie Dean, and I was born with the ability to communicate with all beings, including the dead. To try and figure out where I fit in the world, I studied Druidry and Shamanism. And when people discovered I could communicate with all of life and with spirit, that service took over my life… completely unintentionally! I’ve been in service with this gift for four decades.
One of the things that people come to me for is to talk with their beloved animals who have passed away. I find that when someone is still unsettled, it usually means the animal is trying to contact them. They are always earthbound in these instances. Usually, this is from being euthanised. So I really want to talk on this subject and share my experiences from over forty years.
Today, I run Australia’s largest farm animal and wild horse sanctuary through the not for profit I founded, the Deep Peace Trust. Our mission and vision is a world of deep peace for all species. But we won’t have that until people realise that people and animals dying in fear doesn’t exactly fill the collective field of consciousness with happy vibes. Rather the opposite! Giving animals a gift of a peaceful end is another thing we will be discussing in this workshop.
Not only have I the gift of telepathy, but I have experienced dying as part of my own shamanic training, and have sat with the dying, using the practises I will share with you, to make their transition peaceful and graceful. For me it is all about the beloved’s wishes. What they want, not what we think is best. It is a sacred act of radical reverence to honour their wishes, to communicate with them, to assist them, to serve, and to create a sacred space for transition.
Behind the scenes, I do a monthly full moon releasing ceremony of all the non-companion animals who have been killed by humans before their time. I have had the Grey Kangaroo coming to me in droves for 20 years. This is an important part of planetary service which has given me much insight into a reality that is largely unchartered waters, and I look forward to sharing it with you.
Finally, I want to empower others with simple family rituals, to help people find completion, to help people with grief, to receive messages, and to make the dying process beautiful.
I am really looking forward to having you join me for a day of healing, release, learning, connecting, and insight. And most importantly, connecting, communicating and completing with loved ones who have passed — animals and people.
We will be sharing a meal together over Zoom, and I will include a special ceremony our family does each Samhain, to connect with our own ancestors. So bring a plate of extra food (vegan, please) for them! Even though it’s not Samhain, I can feel them all gathering, wanting to give you loving guidance and wisdom.